You asked, and Mammon listened. We’ve created solutions that fit small and medium-sized businesses and their capital needs.
When Leasing Makes Cents
Who Leases Equipment?
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration:
- 85% of all companies lease equipment.
- 89% of those companies that lease equipment will lease again in the future.
- 75% of all companies that lease equipment indicate that leasing is their best means for financing equipment purchases.
Industries That Lease Equipment
- Trucking & Delivery
- Medical & Dental
- Computers, Software, & IT
- Construction & Contractors
- General Business Offices
- Gyms & Fitness Centers
- And Many More!
Businesses of ALL SIZES lease and finance equipment.
The Benefits of Leasing Equipment
- Purchasing Power: Equipment lease financing allows the lessee to acquire more and/or higher-end equipment.
- Improved Balance Sheet Management: Certain types of leases help the lessee better manage the balance sheet and improve the overall financial picture, by conserving operating capital and freeing up working capital for inventory, expansion, and emergencies.
- 100% Financing: With equipment leasing, there is no down payment. The term of the lease can be matched with the useful life of the equipment.
- Up-to-date Technology: Leasing provides companies with the ability to keep pace with technology. The lessee can upgrade or add equipment to meet ever-changing needs.
- Many lessees choose to structure their leases to include installation, maintenance and other services, if needed.
- Easier Financing Than Loans: With a lease companies can avoid requirements like compensating balances, large down payments, client list reviews and cash-flow projections, making the finance process faster and easier.